Next Tuesday, Hearsay will kick off its 9th annual Hearsay Summit, and we couldn’t be more thrilled to convene the financial industry’s best and brightest minds on our virtual stage!
Last year’s pandemic altered social selling, and advisors and agents were quick to pivot from tried-and-true approaches to test new strategies for the new normal. Across all lines of business, Hearsay customers embraced the opportunity to break through the noise by accelerating digital adoption and scaling efficiencies in nurturing authentic client engagement.
At this year’s summit, not only will attendees hear insights and learnings from industry thought leaders, they’ll get to “choose their own adventure” when it comes to learning and networking. Here’s just a sampling of what’s on offer:
- Keynote presentations from innovators like Canva Chief Evangelist Guy Kawasaki and Starbucks CMO Brady Brewer. Guy will cover his top ten tips for igniting change at your firm, and Brady will share how Starbucks uses principles and storytelling to guide the team in their last-mile interactions with customers.
- An Executive Panel featuring leaders at First Republic Bank, Northwestern Mutual and EY, who’ll discuss balancing digital innovations with human relationships, attracting next gen advisors and customers, and leveraging their legacies for future success.
- Breakout sessions where digital transformation leaders share how they’ve successfully scaled one-to-one customer engagement
- Collaborative Think Tanks comprised of curated peer groups
- A chance to collect Spark Points that you can redeem for e-gift cards, when you attend general and breakout sessions, or participate in Speed Networking or Think Tanks