Fully compliant, Hearsay Sites makes it simple for field reps to personalize sites with professional information and curated, authentic content that maximizes lead conversion
San Francisco – February 2, 2023– Hearsay Systems, the trusted global leader in digital client engagement for the financial services industry, today announced that it has added powerful new features to Hearsay Sites. Built to empower advisors and agents, Hearsay Sites makes it easier than ever before to build a highly personalized, compliant online destination and manage website programs via a centralized platform.
The Hearsay Sites product was designed to provide field representatives with their own strong, easily discoverable, and differentiated web presence so that they can share their credentials, experience, values, and approach with local prospects actively doing research. Not only can Sites engage with content and education materials, it can also promote webinars and in-person events, collecting RSVPs and leads directly from their website.
“In financial services, it’s a fact that a good website drives client acquisition and retention,” said Alex Falls, Chief Product Officer of Hearsay Systems. “Sites is our response to what enterprise firms demand when it comes to flexible, custom websites for their largest teams—as well as standardized ones for their teams that need a turnkey offering. By making it easy to build and maintain both types of sites on a single platform, we enable firms to uplevel marketing for all agents and advisors in a one-stop experience.”
Designed for Advisors and Agents
Hearsay Sites now features:
- A differentiated look: Freed from the limitations of traditional design templates, Hearsay provides infinite options for field reps to create the ideal website to represent their services and approach. At the same time, Hearsay Sites can be constructed in perfect alignment with corporate branding guidelines, fully accommodating an organization’s style preferences.
- Fast and easy update capabilities: With a redesigned administrative interface, corporate marketers can easily and intuitively update content and website assets.
- Greater visibility: Hearsay Sites drive traffic and prioritize local discoverability with built-in SEO, targeting visitors looking to do business in their area.
- Built on an enterprise-grade website presentation and hosting platform: This ensures lightning fast load speed and easy integration with third party tools and widgets.
“The new Hearsay Sites better showcase the uniqueness of our individual financial advisors and teams, their service offerings, and their client engagement priorities,” said Chris Johnson VP/Director, Advisor Marketing & Communications at Janney Montgomery Scott. “On top of the modern, sophisticated design of the Sites, our financial advisors and their teams now have even more flexibility to customize their websites with content that best suits their needs.”
Ensuring a Cohesive Experience and Consistent Message
With Hearsay Sites, organizations’ marketing teams can provide pre-approved content, while separating areas that are standardized from areas that agents and advisors can customize. Additionally, any website updates and changes can go through pre-approval workflows that are specific to the needs of an organization. All changes are compliantly archived.
The Hearsay platform scales content publishing and supervision across digital channels, helping ensure a cohesive experience and a consistent message. Sites is the only solution that offers the ability to publish content directly to field websites using the same workflow to publish to social networks and can proactively respond to incoming leads via compliant text messaging. The value of Sites is amplified when used in tandem with other Hearsay products, or integrations:
- Hearsay Relate: Leads coming through the website are routed for immediate SMS response via Hearsay’s compliant texting platform, so that advisors and agents can proactively engage with interested prospects.
- Hearsay Social: Advisors and agents automatically post content to their website and social networks from one easy-to-use dashboard, taking advantage of existing program hierarchies and workflows already in place to optimize reach.
- Salesforce and other CRMs: Information from completed website lead forms can be ingested into Salesforce and/or the organization’s CRM of choice.
- Web analytics: In addition to Hearsay’s built-in website analytics, corporate analytics tags can be placed on Hearsay Sites so all website activity can be rolled up into corporate marketing dashboards.
- APIs: Hearsay allows integration with any number of internal and third-party systems, allowing content to flow from those systems onto the sites, and/or content to flow from Hearsay Sites to an organization’s other systems.
To learn more about Hearsay Sites, please visit https://www.hearsaysystems.com/solutions/hearsay-sites.